Shobnall Leisure Complex is the perfect venue for everything athletics, combining track and field facilities with open parkland which is suitable for a gentle jog or a hard cross-country workout.
Local athletics club, Burton AC, base themselves at Shobnall Leisure Complex and provide club membership and coaching for all ages and abilities of athlete. In addition to this, they stage a number of competitions throughout the summer.
We provide a range of athletics activities after school and during school holiday, for more information visit our children activities page.
The track is available for public use, from the international athlete to the casual fun runner. There’s no need to book as the facility is open every day apart from competition days.
The facilities include:
- An eight lane 400 metre floodlit synthetic track
- Two long/triple jump runways and sandpits
- Pole vault
- Practice area with discuss cage and shot circle
- Full field event facilities including high jump, hammer/discus and shot circles
- Officials room with P.A. system
See our price list page for more information.