Litter, dumped rubbish and spillages

Issues on the street or road

Issues on the street or road


Rubbish and large items illegally dumped on land can be reported. Go to the fly tipping pages for more information.

Abandoned vehicles

You can report an abandoned vehicle or report a vehicle which is illegally parked.

Graffiti and fly posting

Needle or syringe

Unfortunately the discarding of hypodermic needles and syringes can happen in public places.

Report a needle or syringe

Litter bins

If you would like to complain about a litter bin please report it online.

Issues at home

Issues at home

Household asbestos

All asbestos is a special waste under the Special Waste Regulations 1996.

The Council does NOT operate a service to collect asbestos. However small amounts can be taken to the local household waste sites. The household waste sites are owned by Staffordshire County Council so for more information please contact them on 01785 277686.

East Staffordshire Borough Council can provide contact details of a private company that can remove asbestos for a charge or you can consult the local telephone directories for details. If you would like more information please contact the Waste Management Team on 0800 269098.

Unwanted large items at your home